The one-stop shop for guest and external user management: Add, edit, change access levels, reset/change passwords, suspend and delete your external users' information here.
How do I manage guest users?
On Naologic, there are many types of guest accounts you can activate for your customers, partners or vendors, depending on which selection of apps you have live in your deployment. Common for all external users though, is the place from which they're managed.
- From the right-hand side menu, click
Manage Team Members
- At the top of this screen, you'll find a tab called
- Once you've activated the
Guest Userstab, you'll be able see all guest user accounts associated with your workspace across all apps
- Use the table to locate users based on their name, app they have access to, or date they joined, and manage their account from right within the table
- You can reset a password and delete/deactivate an account from within the table
- That's it, the basics of (guest) user management has never been easier