Product App lets you update and create products. You can use product variants with the Product resource to create or update different versions of the same product. You can also add or update product images and other information associated with the product definitions.
- Create a central catalog of all your products
- Quick search through product definitions and variants
- Filter by name, types, categories and many other parameters
- Add multiple variants with different information and prices
- Define costs and product configurations
- Define if a product is taxable or non-taxable
- Add extra fields to product definitions
- Track product performance and price dynamics
How do I create a product entry?
Add new product button
- Complete the product information
- Select the category for the product catalog
- Add a new variant by defining the variable field name and value
How do I edit a product entry?
Find the product you want to edit using the search functionality
- Hover over the product name in the table
- Click the
- Input the new information
Descriptions are a great guide for the user to become more familiar with the product you are selling. Make sure the descriptions are concise and contain relevant information.
Manufacturer and vendor
manufacturer can be the same company if they distribute their own products or not
How do I delete a product entry?
- Hover over the product you wish to delete in the product table
- Select the
- Confirm your action
- That's it, your product entry has now been deleted
How do I search my products?
- Click on the
- Start typing ...
- Select from the drop-down which filters this applies to
Enterto run the search
How do I create a product variant?
How do I work with product options?
How do product previews work?
How do I use advanced filters for a product searches?
Advanced filter allows you to set multiple search criteria like words that the name contains, date intervals, number intervals for price and cost
- Click the
- Choose the filter type
- Enter the value
Use the and/or button to select optional or mandatory filters