How do I log out?
- Navigate to your default avatar/profile picture in the top right of the header
- Choose Log out
- You've now been signed out and have to re-enter your password to access the workspace once again
How do I manage active sessions for members of my workspace as an admin?
As an admin, you're able to end all sessions for a given user and force them to log in again across all browsers and units from which they've previously used Naologic.
- Navigate to your overall workspace settings in the top right corner, next to your avatar/profile picture
- From the right-hand side menu, click User Management
- Search or scroll to find the user whose screen you wish to lock and expand the Options dropdown
- Choose Log user out
- Confirm the action
- The user you just logged out will now have to restart their session and re-authenticate themselves to continue working