PIRO is a high-end business management tool for the jewelry industry; it streamlines and manages all aspects of the manufacturing
process (from taking an order until the finished order is delivered).
PIRO is configurable to meet virtually any production setup and
- Inventory management:
PIRO will track everything in stock: metals, diamonds,
precious stones, finished goods, consumables, even tools used by
jewelers if needed.
- Production module (job and workflow tracking): facilitates the management of production, from order
intake to delivery.
- Casting tools
- CRM (customer and vendor tracking): PIRO automatically rates your customers based on selected
- Sales, invoicing and purchasing: PIRO will automate the sales process, allowing users to create and process sales orders with just
a few clicks.
- QiuckBooks integration- Customer portal: allows consumers to create price quotes and place orders online, as well as approve price quotes and follow the progress of their orders in real-time.
- Resource management systemAccording to the vendor, PIRO's unique differentiator is the production module allowing the jewelry companies to track the job routes, as well as the service
timelines, as the system will calculate the estimated finish date and
will automatically notify users if there are delays.
Need to migrate?
Launch your customized ecommerce storefront for free today.
Naologic is a no-code enterprise SaaS platform, empowering small- and medium-sized businesses to unify their non customer facing operations and data into a single platform - all through artificial intelligence.