Start free trial
Take Naologic for a spin today, no credit card needed and no obligations.
Start free trial

Agi - How can I find my AGI from last year?


You can retrieve your previous year's AGI using the IRS 'Get Transcript Online' tool. However, you will first need to pass the IRS Secure Access identity verification process. Choose the Tax Return Transcript option and refer only to the 'Adjusted Gross Income' line entry. Alternatively, you can contact the IRS directly at their toll-free number 1-800-829-1040.