Start free trial
Take Naologic for a spin today, no credit card needed and no obligations.
Start free trial

Genetic Operator - What is the difference between crossover operator and mutation operator?


In genetic algorithms, these studies suggest that mutation is a secondary operation to crossover, the primary operator. So, the crossover probability (p c) for GA1 and GA2 is 90% and the mutation probability (p m) is 10%. The p-values for GA3 and GA4 are 75% and 25%, respectively.