Stay informed about relevant events and changes with effective notifications management
Notifications are crucial for keeping you up to date with events happening across your workspace that are specifically related to you. To access and manage notifications effectively, follow these steps:
- Find notifications in the top right corner of your global settings with the bell icon. Once you expand the notification icon, you will see a drop-down menu with all your workspace notifications.
- Notifications will be displayed with a timestamp, category bell icon, and the notification content itself. Some notifications will also include a link to view the related change that was made.
- To view all notifications, click the View All Notifications button at the bottom of the drop-down menu. This will take you to a full-screen view of all your notifications in a larger format.
- Mark all notifications as read by tapping the Mark All as Read button in the top right corner of the workspace notifications modal and in the workspace notifications table. Once you do this, the indicator behind your notification icon will disappear, and the purple outline will no longer be present, signifying that all notifications are read.
### Configuring and Managing Workspace Notifications
You can configure and manage workspace notifications within roles. Each role will have specific notifications. If you don't have access to manage roles, please ask a super admin of your workspace to configure the role to have the updated preferences for your notifications.
To access and edit roles:
- Ask a super admin of your workspace to configure the role to have the updated preference for your workspace.
- Go to Workspace Settings in the top right corner of your global navigation, and locate the User Management section where you will find the Roles option.
- Click the Roles option, then click Edit for the specific role you want to modify. Find the notifications preference for the given app.
- Inside the notifications preference for the given app, you can configure, select, or deselect notifications as available for that specific role.
All notifications generated in the Naologic workspace are also delivered as an email to your inbox. This ensures that you stay informed about relevant events and changes, even when you're not actively using the Naologic platform.